All our hardware comes with Lifetime Limited Warranty.
What is lifetime limited warranty?
A lifetime warranty is usually a guarantee on the lifetime of the product on the market. If a product has been discontinued and is no longer available, the warranty may last a limited period longer. For example:
- NOVA Limited Lifetime Warranty currently lasts for 3 Years after the product has been discontinued.
- If the product is not discontinued, NOVA provides Lifetime Limited warranty.
How long does this Limited Warranty last?
- The frame and structural parts are warranted for a lifetime. All other components and parts are warranted for (5) years from the date of purchase.
What will NOVA Hardware do?
- Nova will accept the product back, Examine the product FIX and or REPLACE the defective item. Shipping and handling must be paid by the consumer.
How to Claim?
- Consumer must have proof of purchase to claim the warranty! Then contact Nova customer service and / or follow the steps online.
What must you do to keep the Limited Warranty in effect?
This Limited Warranty is effective only if:
- The item is completely and correctly assembled. See instructions
- The item is used under normal conditions for its intended purpose
What is not covered by this Limited Warranty?
The item is designed for interior residential use only (depending on the item) Parts will wear out over time; this Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, normal maintenance, or any damage, failure, or loss that is caused by improper assembly, maintenance, adjustment, storage, or physical damage .As well as scratches and rust. THE FOLLOWING COSTS, EXPENSES AND DAMAGES ARE NOT COVERED BY THE PROVISIONS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY: (I) LABOR COSTS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SUCH COSTS AS THE REMOVAL AND REINSTALLATION OF PRODUCT; AND (II) SHIPPING AND FREIGHT EXPENSES REQUIRED TO RETURN PRODUCT TO NOVA.
What if the product came defective?
If you received Nova hardware and something is missing from the box or broken it is called DEFECT. Consumers must contact their SELLER and return the DEFECTIVE item to the seller for Replacement. Seller Must Respond and accept the Defective item from the consumer (for money back or replacement).